Sunday 29 June 2008

Dunfyboy's Classic House Mix



Download from MediaFire.

As I've been uploading all my old school mixes, I figured I'd do one that's old, old school. Two dozen tunes from the 80's. The ones that started it all.

01 - Kariya - Let Me Love You For Tonight
02 - Frankie Knuckles - Your Love
03 - Sueno Latino - Sueno Latino
04 - Raze - Break For Love (English Mix)
05 - Mr Fingers - Can You Feel It?
06 - Jamie Principle - Baby Wants To Ride
07 - Ce Ce Rogers - Someday
08 - Sterling Void - It's Alright
09 - Inner City - Big Fun
10 - Jomanda - Make My Body Rock
11 - True Faith - Take Me Away
12 - Darryl Pandy - Love Can't Turn Around
13 - Marshall Jefferson - Move Your Body
14 - Steve 'Silk' Hurley - Jack Your Body
15 - Lil Louis - French Kiss
16 - Ralph Rosario ft Xavier Gold - You Used To Hold Me
17 - Todd Terry Project - Weekend
18 - The Nightwriters - Let The Music Use You
19 - Curtis McClaine & On The House - Let's Get Busy
20 - Jungle Brothers - I'll House You
21 - Adonis - No Way Back
22 - Joe Smooth - The Promised Land
23 - Inner City - Good Life (Magic Juan Mix)
24 - 808 State - Pacific 202

No comments: