Friday 23 October 2009

Dunfyboy's Hybrid Mix



Here's the link.

I see plenty of downloads, but no comments. C'mon peeps, play the game. Good, bad or indifferent, let me know what you think.

Hybrid's name kept cropping up when I was digging through remixes for my last mix so I thought I'd do a mix dedicated to them. Like their countryman High Contrast, they've knocked out a few decent tunes of their own but it's their remixes that really do it for me. Here's 19 tracks either by them or remixed by them all mixed together by yours truly.

Enjoy, and leave some fucking comments!!!

01 - Hybrid - I Choose Noise
02 - Hybrid - Snyper
03 - Hybrid - Last Man Standing (Group Therapy Remix)
04 - Hybrid - Keep It In The Family
05 - Hybrid - Higher Than A Skyscraper (Boy 8-Bit Remix)
06 - Hybrid - I Choose Noise (Elite Force Remix)
07 - Hybrid - Dream Stalker
08 - Hybrid - We Are In Control
09 - Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Hybrid Remix)
10 - 2 Bad Mice - Bombscare (Hybrid Mix)
11 - Moby - Bodyrock (Hybrid Remix)
12 - Albion - Air 2000 (Hybrids Supersonic Remix)
13 - Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death (Hybrid Mix)
14 - Jeff Wayne - The Eve Of The War (Hybrid's Fire In The Sky Remix)
15 - Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Hybrid Rolling Thunder Mix)
16 - FSOL - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Mix)
17 - Freq Nasty - Boomin' Back Atcha (Hybrid's Music To Plough Fields To Mix)
18 - Lennie De Ice - We Are I.E. (Hybrid's Dark Mix)
19 - Hybrid - Altitude (Red Square Reprise)

4 comments:

Ctelblog said...

Agree with Hybrid and their remixes, except for two. Their remix of FSOL - PNG and Freq Nasty - Boomin Back Acha are not a patch on the originals.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mixes.

Good to see someone with similar music tastes.

Keep up the good work!

Franglais

Mark said...

Cheers man, liked this group from years back. Gotta be good. Thanks for the mix.

Anonymous said...

Love it and love your mixing, superb thanks!!