Sunday 29 June 2008

Dunfyboy's Platipus Mix



Download from MediaFire.

Taking a bit of a break from old school now, though some of these tracks would certainly qualify due to their age.

At the start of the month I said I would upload some of my trance mixes and, better late than never, here they are.

First up is my mix of my favourites tunes from one of my favourite trance labels: Platipus. Platipus have released a few "Best of" mixes but they always missed out on some of my favs so I decided to make my own.

Of course, my mix may miss out some of your favs, but you could always make your own I suppose :)


01 - Easter Island - Art Of Trance
02 - Gloria (Transparent Mix) - Art Of Trance
03 - Madagascar (Cygnus X Mix) - Art Of Trance
04 - Cactus - Union Jack
05 - The Wolf - Terra Ferma
06 - Breathe - Art Of Trance
07 - The Adventures Of ... - Terra Ferma
08 - Yeti - Union Jack
09 - Anomaly (Calling Your Name) - Libra presents Taylor
10 - Kaleidoscope - Art Of Trance
11 - The Labyrinth (Pt 1) - Moogwai
12 - Floating - Terra Ferma
13 - Two Full Moons & A Trout (14" Mix) - Union Jack
14 - Cockroach - Union Jack
15 - Madacascar (Original Mix) - Art Of Trance
16 - Teeth Of The Jungle - Terra Ferma
17 - Vicious Circles (Moogwai Mix) - Vicious Circles
18 - Now & Zen - Quietman
19 - Sleeper (Man With No Name Remix) - Quietman
20 - Viola (Original Mix) - Moogwai

No comments: