Sunday 29 June 2008

Dunfyboy's Trance Mix #5



Download from MediaFire.

I've made coverart for Trance Mix 6 but I haven't recorded it yet. Who knows, I might get round to it.

In the meantime, here's Trance mix 5, kicking off with Plank 15's interpretation of Rhythm Is Rhythm classic "Strings Of Life". If you've never heard it, the piano from the original is replaced with a guitar. And it works!

Enjoy.

01 - Strings Of Life - Plank 15
02 - You're Not Alone - ATB vs Olive
03 - Toca Me - Fragma
04 - Touch Me - Rui Da Silva
05 - Greece 2000 - Three Drives On A Vinyl
06 - Seven Cities (AVB Vocal Mix) - Solar Stone
07 - Be Angled - Jam & Spoon
08 - Reaches Of Civilisation (Rank 1 Remix) - York
09 - You Take My Breath Away (Lange Mix) - Su Real
10 - Beachball - Nalin & Kane
11 - Sandstorm - Darude
12 - Warrior - Warrior
13 - Punk (Cosmic Gate Remix) - Ferry Corsten
14 - Fire Wire - Cosmic Gate
15 - Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400

***Just noticed I didn't include Sensations's "Anthem 2002" in any of these mixes. As it's a fav of mine, there will have to be a Trance Mix #6. I'll hopefully record it over the weekend but, if not, whenever***

No comments: