Sunday 29 June 2008

Dunfyboy's House Mix



Download from MediaFire.

Like D&B, House has never been where the heart lies with me. But, like D&B, I have been known to dabble. So here's some house mixes for you. A couple of electro-house mixes coming up, but first a housey-house mix. Does that make sense?

I first heard "My Life Muzik" by Thee Maddkatt Courtship on Jon Carter's "7 Live" mix CD. There, the vocals were laid over Felix Da Housecat's "Enter Lite Exit Nite". I always loved the start of that mix and always wanted to use "My Life Muzik" in a mix. Here I've used it with "Do You Remember House?" by Blaze, another vocal heavy track and I'm really pleased with the outcome.

This is followed by two of the biggest and best house tunes ever IMHO. Firstly, "To Be In Love" from Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez & Louie Vega under their Masters At Work guise. Next is The Kings Of Tomorrow's "Finally". excellent vocals on both of these tunes from India & Julie McKnight respectively.

Then there's some more stuff :-)

Enjoy.

01 - Intro - Do You Remember House - Blaze
02 - My Life Muzik - Thee Maddkatt Courtship
03 - Do You Remember House - Blaze
04 - To Be In Love (Full Intention Dub) - Masters At Work
05 - Finally - Kings Of Tomorrow
06 - Plastic Dreams (Micky Slim's Bomb Squad Mix) - Jaydee
07 - Days Go By - Dirty Vegas
08 - So Get Up 2006 (JC Mazter Darkscream Mix) - Underground Sound Of Lisbon
09 - The House Of God (Azzido Da Bass Remix) - DHS
10 - Anthem 2006 (Hoxton Whores Club 12" Mix) - N-Joi
11 - Good Life (Satoshi Tomiie Remix) - Inner City
12 - Sexual Healing (Freemasons Remix) - Alibi vs Rockefeller
13 - Lost In Music (Sure Is Pure Remix) - Sister Sledge
14 - The Beat Is Rockin (Fedde Le Grand Remix) - Erick E
15 - That Sound (Original Mix) - Steve Lawler
16 - Barcelona (Ian Carey Remix) - Greg Di Mano vs Tim B
17 - My Trust (Original Extended Mix) - Sunny
18 - My Trust (Last Mix Edit) - Sunny
19 - My Trust (Sandy Vee & Paul Star Mix) - Sunny
20 - Eivissa (Original Mix) - Ian Round
21 - Universal Sound (Ian Carey Remix) - Josh The Funky 1
22 - Born Slippy 2007 (Joe K Remix) - Underworld
23 - Higher State Of Consciousness (Dex & Jonesey's Radio Edit) - Josh Winx

No comments: