Saturday 28 June 2008

Dunfyboy's Kniteforce Records Mix



Download from MediaFire or stream at MixCloud
This was the first mix I uploaded to my podcast. About 6 months ago, I stumbled across the now defunkt forums on the Kniteforce Records website and discovered that label boss Chris (who you may know better as Luna-C) had decided he no longer wanted to live in the UK and was planning to emigrate to the States.
To mark the end of an era, I knocked up a Kniteforce Records mix and posted it on the forum. I already had a number of my mixes on my PC so I decided to post them to a podcast so anyone who wanted to listen to or download them could do so. I've noticed recently that blogspot.com is showing up quite a bit when I google anything music related so I've now set up this blog to hopefully point more people in the direction of my podcast. I've 45 mixes on there at the moment so over the next couple of days I hope to get them all posted on this blog. I may even set up a MySpace page to do likewise. So, enjoy the music, and if you want to leave a comment you can do so here or at dunfyboysmixes.mypodcast.com.
Enjoy
Dunfyboy's Kniteforce Mix
01 - Code Red (SE Mix) - 2 Croozin'
02 - 5.5 (The Hurricane) (SE Mix) - Luna-C
03 - Piano Progression (Remix) - Luna-C
04 - Can't you See '95 - Jimmy J & Cru-L-T
05 - Fall Down On Me - DJ Force & The Evolution
06 - Hear Me Hear Me - Poosie & Cru-L-T
07 - Poltergeist - DJ Force & The Evolution
08 - Piano Confussion - Luna-C
09 - Shown (SE Mix) - The Timespan
10 - Raw (DJ Slam Remix) - Alk-E-D
11 - Most Uplifting (Future Primitive Remix) - DJ Ham
12 - Here We Go Again - DJ Ham
13 - Home (Original Unreleased Mix) - Alk-E-D
14 - Timz Change (SE Mix) - Cru-L-T
15 - Sumaki (Jimmy J & Cru-L-T Mix) - DJ Desire
16 - Airhead (SMD Remix) - DJ Brisk
17 - Make It Rough - DJ Brisk
18 - Shine On Me - Alk-E-D
19 - The Mega Mix - Jimmy J & Cru-L-T
20 - Love Is... - DJ Ham
21 - Cloudy Surface - Cru-L-T
22 - Close Your Eyes - Jimmy J & Cru-L-T
23 - 6Six6 - Luna-C
24 - Show Me Heaven - DJ Force & The Evolution
25 - Let's Go (Luna-C Remix) - Jimmy J & Cru-L-T
26 - Runaway '97 - Jimmy J & Cru-L-T
27 - Take Me Away (Slipmatt Remix) - Jimmy J & Cru-L-T
28 - Sicks Days (Cru-L-T Remix) - Jimmy J & Cru-L-T
29 - Simply Electric - DJ Force & The Evolution
30 - Shout Now (Hixxy & Sharkey Remix) - The Timespan

2 comments:

orangutanklaus said...

hi there...was glad to see you posting a KF mix.seems like a flashback to me...times where i went clubbin&pill droppin and so on.SWEET MEMORIES...but how can i DL this one .theres just a stream.tried with firefox un-plug but it didnt work.help desperately needed

dunfyboy said...

Hi orangutanklaus,

I don't use Firefox but i guess it's like other browsers. Right click on the link, you should get a list of options one of which should be something like "Save linked content as". Choose this option and the mp3 should start downloading to your computer.