Sunday 29 June 2008

Dunfyboy's Trance Mix #6



Download from MediaFire.

Typically late, here's my 6th trance mix. It'll probably be my last trance mix for a while, though I am toying with the idea of a "chilled" trance mix (you know the sort of thing, those beatless remixes you sometimes find on the B-sides of 12"s).

I've also got a beatless version of "Strings Of Life" but I've never used it in a mix so I don't know how it will turn out. I've never used any of the beatless trance remixes either for that matter so it may not come about, but you never know.

I've got a few mixes i've already recorded as mp3s; big beat, breaks, eclectic stuff, even a mix featuring a load of 70s funk. I'll probably upload these before worrying about any more new mixes.

In the meantime, enjoy my trance mix #6.

01 - El Cuento De Nando - Impact
02 - Airwave - Rank 1
03 - Deadline - Dutch Force
04 - Feel Free (Sean Dexter Remix) - Yves DeRuyter
05 - Das Glockenspeil (DJ Tiesto Remix) - Schiller
06 - Communication - Armin Van Buuren
07 - Another Dimension - Airwave
08 - Loneliness (Klub Mix) - Tomkraft
09 - Sssst (Listen) - Jonash
10 - Lizard (Claxixx Mix) - Mauro Picotto
11 - Equilibrium (Troglodytes Walk In The Park Theme) - Tranquilizer
12 - Resurrection (Radio Mix) - PPK
13 - U Make Me Feel - The Mixman vs DJ Jan
14 - Born Slippy - Yves DeRuyter
15 - Devotion (AVB Remix) - Yahel
16 - Long Island 2004 (Heliac Remix) - Peter Luts
17 - Tomorrow (DJ Jam X & De Leon Remix) - Dumonde
18 - Awakening - Rank 1
19 - Godd (Original Mix) - Marco V
20 - Boomerang (Igor S Mix) - Igor S
21 - The Anthem 2002 - Sensation

No comments: