Monday 21 July 2008

Dunfyboy's Hip Hop Mix 2











Download from MediaFire.
I first heard Ill Culinary Behaviour on DJ Yoda's How To Cut & Paste Vol 2. It's a clever tune with the premiss of Format and Abdominal hosting a dinner party, but they serve up beats & rhymes instead of food & drink. Abdominal's food fascination continued on his debut album "Flowtation Device" with "Fast Food". Ugly Duckling gave us the anti-vegan "Meatshake" and these three tunes start off this mix with a decidedly tasty theme.
I wanted to mix these 3 tunes together, but after that it was just a case of whatever comes next. I try to use different tunes in each mix but you'll notice some of these have been used in other mixes (it was the middle of this mix that made me decide to record my Funk Mix) but like I say, I only got as far as planning the first 3 tracks.
Enjoy

01 - Ugly Duckling - Meatshake
02 - Abdominal & DJ Fase - Fast Food (Fry Antics)
03 - DJ Format ft Abdominal - Ill Culinary Behaviour
04 - Spooks - Karma Hotel
05 - Dilated Peoples - Worst Comes To Worst
06 - Deckwrecka - Secret Warz
07 - Dead Prez - Hip Hop
08 - Chuck D - Mista Chuck
09 - Jungle Brothers ft The Holmes brothers - I Remember
10 - Blackalicious - Fabulous Ones
11 - Gift Of Gab - Rat Race
12 - Blackalicious - A To G
13 - Jurassic 5 - Lesson 6: The Lecture
14 - Michael Vinner's Incredible Bongo Band - Apache
15 - The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's Just Begun
16 - Babe Ruth - The Mexican
17 - Kanye West ft Lupe Fiasco - Touch The Sky
18 - Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (DJ Z-Trip Remix)
19 - Pete Rock & CL Smooth - They Reminisce Over You (TROY)
20 - Public Enemy - He Got Game
21 - Skee-Lo - I Wish
22 - LL Cool J & Adam F - Greatest Of All Time
23 - DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat
24 - DJ LBR - Franklinz 2000
25 - Deadly Avenger - Live At The Capri
26 - Fatman Scoop ft The Crooklyn Clan - Be Faithful
27 - DJ LBR - Let Me Clear My Funk
28 - Abdominal & DJ Fase - Good Day

No comments: