Monday 21 July 2008

Dunfyboy's XXX Mix



Download from MediaFire.

Have you noticed how some people have a one track mind? Well, I have. Noticed I mean, not a one track mind ;) So here's a XXX mix, sure to impress the prudish.

Comments, please.

Enjoy

01 - FU Right Back - Frankee
02 - I'd Rather Fuck You - NWA
03 - Put It In Your Mouth - Akinyele & Kia Jeffries
04 - Suck My Dick - Lil' Kim
05 - Back Seat - LL Cool J
06 - I'm Not A Player - Big Punisher
07 - Doin' It - LL Cool J
08 - Girls LGBNAF - Ice T
09 - Shake Ya Ass - Mystikal
10 - Candy - Foxy Brown & Kelis
11 - Lapdance - NERD
12 - Choke Me, Spank Me (Pull My Hair) - Xzibit
13 - My Neck, My Back (Lick It) - Khia
14 - Hot In Herre - Nelly
15 - Jingling Baby - LL Cool J
16 - Face Down, Ass Up (Remix) - 2 Live Crew
17 - Work This Pussy (Danny Tenaglia Mix) - Sweet Pussy Pauline
18 - Short Dick Man - 20 Fingers
19 - Lick It - 20 Fingers
20 - Pop That Pussy - 2 Live Crew
21 - Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
22 - Me So Horny - 2 Live Crew
23 - What's Your Fantasy - Ludacris & Shawnna
24 - Love The Pussy - DJ Assault
25 - Nut In Your Eye - DJ Assault
26 - Ass N Titties - DJ Assault
27 - Nipples N Clits - DJ Assault
28 - Dick By The Pound - DJ Assault
29 - Asses - DJ Assault

1 comment:

the3rd said...

This ones a guilty pleasure that puts a smile on my face. A little disappointed to not see Blowfly, but I'm not exactly sure where you'd fit him in. Akon & Lil Jon suck, but they have a few tracks that could go well in here.